Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Welcome

This has been a long time coming and it'll take a while to get it all spruced up as I envision, but here I am, blogosphere! This is starting as the companion blog to my column at TCS Daily.com, and also as a way to keep in touch with people while I'm in Iraq.

That's right -- this coming weekend I go down to Fort Benning, Georgia, for some basic training and then it's on to the "Big Dirty" for nearly two months. I'll be a civilian consultant to the JAGs on a new "Law and Order Task Force." It will, to say the least, be an adventure.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pat and I will be thinking of you while you are away. We will also keep you in our prayers, asking that you return safely. We look forward to reading your posts to this blog.

Tony & Pat

Janel l'a dit... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janel l'a dit... said...

Hey Ilya,

Have a very safe and productive trip. Really looking forward to hearing about your experiences. Hope you take some photos as well.

Hope things are well with you.

Janel.